- Putting aside Don Tony's uncontrollable laughter and Kevin Castle calling him a Fat Funaki, some great analysis on Takeshi Morishima. The only way Fatnaki will ever have a possible successful WWE run, is if he becomes Morbidly obese or if he drops 60 pounds..
- WWE storyline stupidity. Mike Adamle makes Kane surrender 'The Bag' because it could influence kids to bring them to school. Yet it's ok two have Cryme Time steal title belts..
- Message to Dixie Carter and TNA: Did you forget the 'type of match' Jokozuna and Booker T were in when you based Sting's 'heel turn'. Maybe you should have a few Red Bulls before pondering your next storyline..
- A must hear debate between DT and KC over Paul Heyman's comments about Ric Flair appearing at 'Low Rent' Indy shows..
- Is it really true? Ivan Koloff is only 3 years older than Vince McMahon? Koloff looked 65 when he fought Bruno in 1977..
- John Cena out with a serious neck injury. What this means for Batista, Rey Mysterio, and others..
- Thank you Ashley Massaro. You have inspired the show for our new 'Oh No You Didn't?!' segment. And Ms Ditzy Dirty gets to debut the segment with some stupid words of wisdom..
- Don Tony is happy as a pig in sh** for Paul Burchill. Tonight was week two of his baby steps into jobber status and soon off our TVs..
- Rumors of Goldberg returning to wrestling are flying. Don Tony and Kevin Castle definitely want to see it; if he's in good shape..
- LOL at websites trying to charge money about Gail Kim leaving TNA. Kevin Castle broke this story a month ago that she was leaving TNA for a WWE return. Will Tomko be next for a WWE return in a few months?..
- Don Tony is mad at Skittles censoring The Sour Man, doesn't understand why Osteoporosis women are so happy about fruit, but loves The Orkin commercials! 'Is that an Oak Roundtable you have there?!'..
- Steve Austin will definitely work Wrestlemania..
- Becky Bayless' Mugshot: Definitely a One Sheeter..
- Chris Jericho is on fire with his character. Shawn Michaels is treading dangerous waters though. If he continues the sad puppy eyes look we've been bitching about, fans will start sh**ing on it and find Y2J's character cool..
- Speaking of cool, was it necessary for WWE to take a cheap shot at Carlito (who's still on the roster) by doing a Charlito spoof?..
- Primo Colon reminds Don Tony of a young KC Blade of the great Northeast Indy Tag Team, Dirty Rotten Scoundrelz..
- The return of The Masked Maniac Webcast comes next week!..
- Don Tony wins an award!..
- Showing love for the Kayfabe 4 Dummies show..
- Sorry Torrie Wilson. We like ya, but you aint worth your asking price..
- Dont read too much into Undertaker's voice changes..
- Message to those news websites: Stop bitching about all the changes to WWE Scramble bouts. They are tweaking it to make them better, fools..
- DT and KC also feel that Three Scramble matches on the PPV is not something we are looking forward to..
- An apology and clarification about the Casey / Caylee Anthony mixup from last week..
- Eve Torres can get her breasts enhanced all she wants. But she doesn't have that 'it' factor as a WWE diva..
- TNA really wants to get into the Wrestlecrap Book with this Sting heel turn. DT and KC give some great analysis why it's not going to work, and makes no sense..
- Plus our .02 on why WWE is giving bland character names to several TV Newbies.. Colt Cabana's ECW debut.. Becky Bayless' DUI arrest.. Madonna and her assenine slander of John McCain.. Chris Jericho's news Fuse TV show 'Redemption Song'.. Joe Biden and Barack America.. Sid Vicious.. More Brooke Hogan airhead stupidity.. our continued hatred for Aaron Heilman.. Plus your emails, messages, chat room questions, and so much more!..
WARNING: STRONG LANGUAGE & ADULT CONTENT..
RUNNING TIME: 2 HOUR 31 MINUTES..
Hosted by Anthony 'Don Tony' DeBlasi and Kevin Castle
Produced by Anthony 'The Promise' Thomas